Does anyone remember a month ago everyone was wondering where all the announcements about Solo: A Star Wars Story were? Well, I think it’s safe to say that we are getting announcements thick and fast now!
Today in an article by Anthony Breznican, Entertainment Weekly have announced a raft of books relating to the film.
The article kicks of with a brief description of what to expect:
Each new Star Wars film comes with a constellation of novels, comics, and storybooks surrounding and enhancing the narrative. In this exclusive preview, Lucasfilm Publishing creative director Michael Siglain takes EW on a journey through the books of Solo: A Star Wars Story
However if you just want to know what has been announced below is a list of the 21 (yes 21!) books mentioned.
- Last Shot – Daniel Jose Older
- Most Wanted – Rae Carson
- Lando: Double or Nothing – Rodney Barnes
- The Art of Solo – Phil Szostak
- Solo: The Official Guide – Pablo Hidalgo
- The movie making magic of Star Wars: Creatures + Aliens – Mark Salisbury
- The Mighty Chewbacca: Forest of Fear – Tom Angleberger
- Star Wars Adventures Issues #10, #11 (and free preview) – Cavan Scott
- I am a Wookiee – Geof Smith
- Solo: Train Heist
- Choose your destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure – Cavan Scott
- Chewie and the courageous kid
- Meet the Crew
- Solo: A Star Wars Story – Colouring book
- Solo: A Star Wars Story – The Official Collector’s Edition
- Solo: Look and Find
- Solo: Sound book
- Solo: The Official Sticker Collection
- Solo: The Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Han on the Run – Beth Davies
- Solo: Activity book
So there you have it – plenty to keep us reading (and stickering) until the film comes out.
I wonder what the next announcement about Solo will be?