On this weeks’ Good Morning Tatooine host Brian Cameron is joined by the Fantha Tracks podcast team of Mark Newbold and Mark Mulcaster to discuss the latest offerings from Mando Monday, Temuera Morrison’s comments on returning as Boba Fett, the Disney news coming out of their Investor Day 2020, ALL the new content coming to Disney Plus and the big screen, and the new sizzle reels released this week.
This week’s Jabba’s Court discussion is on The Mandalorian Chapter 15: The Believer, and in The Last Round At The Cantina, they look to why the Sequel era doesn’t feature in the next slate of Lucasfilm projects.
This episode we discuss:
- Mando Mondays: Hasbro reveal their new NERF gun and Mission Fleet releases
- Mando Mondays: Funko, Fortnite, Mission Fleet and more
- Temuera Morrison talks Boba Fett: “He’s been through a lot. He’s a survivor”
- Disney Investor Day 2020
- Walt Disney Company reveal incredible slate of new projects
- Andor / Bad Batch / Rogue Squadron Sizzle Reels