For one of the worlds most high-profile actresses, the sight of Jodie Comer in The Rise of Skywalker was a very welcome one indeed, and the actress discussed that brief but impactful appearance with Entertainment Weekly.
Revealing she spent just a day filming The Rise of Skywalker and describing her brief role as “the most peculiar, incredible experience”, the Free Guy actress said she was surprised by the great attention to detail on-set, having expected heavier use of green screens and visual effects.
“Hearing the detail that goes into the makeup and the costumes, it was so eye-opening. Speaking about green screen and visual effects, when I got Star Wars, I was like, ‘They’ll probably be a lot that I don’t see.’ But these kind of figures, their mouths move and they were remote-controlled and there was so much there that you didn’t have to imagine.”
- In Episode I, you'll meet new characters including your droid co-pilot Z0-E3, wield a lightsaber, and traverse Vader's fortress to find out what he's searching for.
- In episode II, with the fearsome Switch Lord as your guide, you'll battle terrifying creatures and uncover ancient secrets beneath the planet's surface and learn to master the force.
- In Episode III, with the fate of Mustafar in your hands, you will need to take everything you've learned along the way to face off in a final confrontation.
- Each episode comes with a lightsaber Dojo, an open-ended training mode where you can hone your skills with the weapon of a Jedi Knight and unlock different lightsaber hilts.
- Each episode comes with a Lightsaber Dojo, an open-ended training mode where you can hone your skills with the weapon of a Jedi Knight and unlock different lightsaber hilts.