For a limited time, genuine Galaxy’s Edge collectibles available previously only at Batuu East and West (that’s Galaxy’s Edge to the rest of the galaxy) will be available outside the parks, at Disney Springs in Orlando, Downtown Disney in Anaheim and on shopDisney.com for a short time.
Products direct from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be shipped from the planet of Batuu and available at Star Wars Trading Post in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort and Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort and online at shopDisney.com for a limited time!
On shopDisney.com, fans can outfit themselves for a galactic adventure at home with garments and gear direct from Black Spire Outfitters, including offerings iconic to both the Jedi as well as the Sith. Fans can complete their looks with mysterious and unique artifacts including legacy lightsabers from Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities beginning on Sept. 28 at 7 a.m. PST.
Fans will also want to stay tuned to shopDisney.com over the next few months for even more products shipping from the planet of Batuu with handcrafted toys and collectibles from Toydarian Toymaker, curious creatures from Bina’s Creature Stall, recruitment gear and supplies from First Order Cargo and even the galaxy’s most indispensable sidekicks from the one and only Droid Depot.
If you can, set your navacomputers for Disney Springs, Downtown Disney or log on to shopDisney.com for those goodies. If not, hold on and we’ll meet you at Oga’s Cantina.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and Tie fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest