12,206 backers so far have got behind this stunning 30″ long HASLAB release and today, Mando Monday gave even more detail to this $349.99 / £349.99 release of the Razor Crest from The Mandalorian.
• The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats that fit Vintage Collection figures
• Detachable engines and removeable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
• A weapons locker with included, removeable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them
• A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
• Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
• Removeable landing gear
• Bunk area with space for a figure to hide
Here;’s a closer look at the soft-cape Mandalorian, designed to fit easier into the cockpit.
The second stretch goal unlocked this, The Child with his stroller.
Finally, Mando and The Child.
- Hardcover Book
- Szostak, Phil (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 256 Pages - 12/01/2020 (Publication Date) - Harry N. Abrams (Publisher)