Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian has been a revelation, showing us the behind the scenes stories of the making of this groundbreaking series and highlighting the new technologies, old techniques and talents behind the show. We’re halfway through the episodes, having looked at Directing, Legacy, Cast and Technology and here are the titles and subjects of the four remaining chapters.
Friday 29th May
Episode 105 – “Practical”
Friday 5th June
Episode 106 – “Visualization”
Friday 12th June
Episode 107 – “Score”
Friday 19th June
Episode 108 – “Connections”
Practical arrives this Friday, and we’ll be reviewing it here on Fantha Tracks over the weekend and listen out for our special Making Tracks episode on Saturday when we chat with Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian guest Hal Hickel from ILM.
- THE CHILD: Fans have fallen in love with the character they call “Baby Yoda, ” and now they can add him to their Star Wars The Black Series collections
- AUTHENTICALLY STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child action figure authentically styled after the fan-favorite character from the Disney Plus series The Mandalorian
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Multiple points of articulation allow fans to pose their adorable space-baby figure in a variety of poses for display in their collection
- STREAMING SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: Includes live-action TV series-based character-inspired accessories that allow fans and collectors to imagine scenes from the Star Wars galaxy
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)