Lucasfilm and Star Wars have won a superb 5 awards at the 2020 Webby Awards, with 3 going to the team at StarWars.com. A perennial winner at the awards, Star Wars has been winning awards since 2011 when the Lego Star Wars III website won at the 15th annual awards.
The Star Wars App won both the Webby Award and the People’s Voice Award in Apps, Mobile, and Voice: Entertainment.
Our social channels took home the Webby Award and the People’s Voice Award in Social: Television & Film.
And The Star Wars Show nabbed the People’s Voice Award in Video: Series.
Congrats to all of the teams involved.
- HAN SOLO (CARBONITE): Before attempting to trap Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader tested the carbon-freezing process on Han Solo. The smuggler survived, and was later freed by Princess Leia in Jabba the Hutt’s palace
- 40TH ANNIVERSARY FIGURE: Celebrate 40 years of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this Han Solo (Carbonite) The Black Series action figure featuring 1980s-inspired design
- VINTAGE-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Star Wars The Black Series Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40TH Anniversary 6-inch-scale classic Star Wars figures feature packaging with original Kenner branding (Each sold separately. Subject to availability. )
- PREMIUM DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this Han Solo (Carbonite) figure, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
- LOOK FOR OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)