A prime example of this is on display when she encounters an Ewok named Wicket. The furry inhabitant of the forest moon of Endor is initially skittish, even fearful of this stranger to his homeworld. Wicket and the other Ewoks have been victimized through the tyrannical villainy of the Empire, who have set up the Death Star’s shield generator on their planet, and have emphatically (as they do on every planet they invade) taken over Endor to shape it in their own image. The Empire does not care how Wicket and the Ewoks feel, and are certainly not empathetic to anything the Ewoks want or need. They just take what they want, and do not ask for permission or acceptance.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the new republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and Tie fighter and customize your load-out and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest