You may well already own the Padmé Amidala Operative Expansion for Star Wars: Legion and be using it in-game, but the team at FFG want you to make the most of this spirited senator, which is why they’re kindly giving us this Padmé Amidala 101, showing us how to use her to her very best.
Padmé Amidala recently joined the ranks of the Grand Army of the Republic in Star Wars™: Legion, opening up a wealth of strategic options with her unique abilities and powerful command cards. Just as skilled with a blaster as she is negotiating in the Senate, Padmé Amidala is effective at both completing objectives and boosting friendly units. Join Legion expert Mike Syrylo today as he discusses the basic techniques to use these skills most effectively!
The flavor text for Padmé Amidala reads “Spirited Senator,” and no two words describe her Star Wars: Legion personality more than these. Whether you’re recreating the Battle of Geonosis by pairing her with Obi-Wan Kenobi, telling new stories about her times with Captain Rex, or having a mother-daughter duel with Leia Organa’s Rebels, Padmé Amidala has all the tools you need to get the mission accomplished.
She comes with six health, white defense dice that surge, and (usefully) a Courage value of three, putting her in the upper echelon of Legion courage values.
- A Galactic Republic expansion for Star Wars: Legion
- Bring Padmé Amidala to your Galactic Republic armies as the faction’s first operative
- Features a highly detailed hard plastic miniature with a wide variety of customization options
- Adjust your strategy on the fly and augment Padmé Amidala’s natural abilities with her three signature command cards
- Contains six upgrade cards inviting you to outfit her to fit your personal strategy