FFG take a look at the B2 Super Battle Droids Unit Expansion for Star Wars: Legion, due out in Q1 2020. With six hard plastic B2 Super Battle Droid miniatures – four B2 Super Battle Droids outfitted with standard arm cannons and two heavy weapon miniatures and upgrade cards… these are the ‘droids you’re looking for.
The droid foundries on Geonosis are the heart of the Separatist war machine, producing a seemingly never-ending supply of droids to fight on the many fronts of the Clone Wars. While B1 Battle Droids may be the main focus of production, these foundries can produce a diverse array of products to fit the Separatist’s needs, including the terrifying B2 Super Battle Droids.
Protected by armor plating and packing powerful arm cannons, B2 Super Battle Droids offer a significant upgrade from their wiry cousins and add terrifying new dimensions to Separatist armies. Soon, you’ll be able to add these imposing droids to your forces with the B2 Super Battle Droids Unit Expansion for Star Wars™: Legion!
Within this expansion, you’ll find six beautifully detailed, unpainted hard plastic B2 Super Battle Droid miniatures, along with a unit card and all the tokens you need to seamlessly integrate them into your army. In addition to four B2 Super Battle Droids outfitted with the standard arm cannons, two heavy weapon miniatures can bolster the unit with new ways to fire. Finally, five upgrade cards unlock even more possibilities for these intimidating droids.
- A Separatist Alliance Unit Expansion for Star Wars: Legion
- Six unpainted, finely detailed B2 Super Battle Droid miniatures menace even the most season Republic troops
- Four B2 Super Battle Droids blast their opponents with their arm cannons
- A B2-ACM Trooper or a B2-HA Trooper add even more ways to attack your enemies
- Fully prepare your B2 Super Battle Droids for combat with new comms systems