The Sabine Wren Operative Expansion for Star Wars: Legion gives us a fully customisable and highly detailed Sabine Wren miniature.
“Ezra, the armor I wear is five hundred years old. I reforged it to my liking, but the battles, the history, the blood all lives within it. And the same goes for every Mandalorian.”
–Sabine Wren, Star Wars: Rebels
Art and war don’t often mix, but Sabine Wren is one of the rare exceptions. Carrying on the warrior traditions of her Mandalorian forebears, she is a formidable warrior, equally skilled in both ranged and hand-to-hand combat. At the same time, her talents as an artist are on full display while she fights, her customized Mandalorian armor setting her apart from soldiers on both sides.
But Wren’s artistic talents extend far beyond her own armor. Her work has helped inspire thousands to take up arms against the Empire and eventually grew into a symbol for the burgeoning Rebellion itself. Soon, you can make use of all of Wren’s talents on the battlefields of the Galactic Civil War with the Sabine Wren Operative Expansion for Star Wars™:Legion.
Within this expansion, you’ll find one unpainted, highly detailed Sabine Wren miniature that can be customized in several ways. Not only can you choose whether she enters battle with or without her iconic Nite Owls helmet, you can also choose the weapons she carries with her, deciding if she appears with her dual Westar-35 Blaster Pistols at the ready or wielding a single pistol and the legendary Darksaber.
- A Rebel Starfighter expansion for the best-selling X-Wing miniatures game
- Features one plastic tie fighter pre-painted in the style of sabine's tie from Star Wars Rebels
- Permits Rebel players to make use of the new condition card Type
- Comes with four unique ship cards and six upgrades
- Use the sabine's masterpiece title card to outfit the fighter with crew and illicit upgrades