Mike Quinn’s campaign has raised all of the $10,000 needed but the campaign is still live so this is your last chance to secure your copy.
There are a number of options available (with plenty of signed items available) so don’t delay and get pledging by following the link here.
Here is what Mike has to say:
Talk To The Hand!
MY INCREDIBLE MAGICAL PUPPETEER JOURNEY TO THE STARS – A Memoir
Star Wars Puppeteer and Creature Performer, Muppet Puppeteer, Pixar and ILM Character Animator. Projects I’ve worked on include:
- The Great Muppet Caper
- Muppet Christmas Carol
- Muppet Treasure Island
- The Muppets (film)
- Muppets Most Wanted
- The Muppets (ABC TV Series)
- Jim Henson’s The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic
- Jim Henson’s Mother Goose Stories
- Jim Henson’s Secret Life Of Toys
- Jim Henson’s The Ghost Of Faffner Hall
- The Dark Crystal
- Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode IX (untitled)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Rise Of The Resistance (theme park ride)
- Fraggle Rock (UK, France and Germany)
- The Storyteller
- Little Shop Of Horrors
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Kidding (Jim Carrey – Showtime)
- Live Muppet performances at The Hollywood Bowl and London 02
- Good Luck Charlie
- Shake It Up
- Lady Gaga TV Special
- Countless TV commercials and live appearances.
About The Book
Born in an unassuming terraced house to a working class family in the south east of England, raised in a difficult, lonely, sometimes terrifying childhood and written off by my educators early on, my calling of puppetry not only saved me from oblivion or worse but skyrocketed me into the bright lights of the entertainment industry and the stuff dreams are made of. Holding nothing back, I chronicle my escape by being mentored by my hero, Muppet creator Jim Henson, later reinventing myself as a character animator at Pixar whilst battling chronic depression and ultimately becoming a performer for a beloved fan favorite legacy character in four Star Wars films.
This is my story.
Coming later this summer, you will be the first to obtain a special edition printing of a signed hard copy of my Autobiography. This will be the only place and time you’ll be able to get this quality hardback limited first edition.