The world may feel like it’s hitting the pause button but the galaxy waits for no one, and here on the 29th episode of Making Tracks we continue to scour the cosmos for news. Mark and Mark discuss casting rumours for season two of The Mandalorian, chew over the latest episode of The Clone Wars seventh and final season, flick through the pages of The Rise of Skywalker adaptation and ask you, our listeners, to become a part of the show as we go weekly.
This episode we discuss:
- Rosario Dawson could soon be announced as the live action Ahsoka Tano.
- Michael Biehn might be joining her in season two of The Mandalorian.
- Discuss how Palitoy figures made it into The Clone Wars.
- Talk Gone With a Trace, the 5th episode of the final season of The Clone Wars.
- Look at Disney Plus as it finally arrives in the UK.
Tune in on the platform of your choice below:
Or find us on Smart Speakers such as Amazon Alexa, Apple HomePod, Google Home, and Sonos. We are also available in your car with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, on your gaming console, and television; and of course you can find us on Fantha Tracks TV on YouTube, or the Fantha Tracks App. For all the details on how to listen in and subscribe, check out our dedicated page for Fantha Tracks Radio.