Brick Fanatics have dived into the story details behind The Rise of Skywalker LEGO sets, revealing a number of small but potentially key details from the final saga episode including the return of Black Squadron, a jungle base for the Resistance and the return of some classic vehicles.
Fans finally have their hands on the LEGO Star Wars sets inspired by The Rise of Skywalker. These new products provide a glimpse of new characters and a chance to know some vague details about the upcoming finale of the Star Wars saga – Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker. The LEGO Group has released eight new sets, five of which tie in to the movie, so Brick Fanatics has pored over the box art, minifigures and anything else that may provide a clue as to what to expect in December…
- Build, play with and display an iconic LEGO Star Wars A-wing fighter collectible model. This advanced building kit features 2 firing missiles and retractable landing gear for epic living-room space battles!
- This LEGO Star Wars model set with 269 pieces includes several LEGO action figures, including a Snap Wexley minifigure and a Lieutenant Connix minifigure, each armed with a weapon to get the action started straight away.
- Recreate realistic space battles from your favorite Star Wars movies. This collectible starship model features the A-wing's opening cockpit, retractable landing gear and wingtip cannons, and fire away with the integrated spring-loaded shooters.
- This LEGO Star Wars collectible building kit is based on the iconic Resistance A-Wing starship model from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- A-wing advanced model starship measures over 2-inch (7cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide for endless creative build and play and unlimited Star Wars action.