News arrives that work will soon commence on Project H, better known to Star Wars fans as Galactic Starcruiser.
According to the Orlando Business Journal, a notice of commencement has been filed with Orange County, Florida for the “fabrication and installation of sets” at Disney’s Project H. Project H has long been thought to be the codename for the upcoming Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World. OBJ states that the notice of commencement “is a document signaling the start of work.”
The Starcruiser will be a Star Wars-themed resort experience that, before the temporary closure due to COVID-19, was slated to open to guests in 2021. No change to the proposed timeline has been announced at this time.
According to OBJ, New York state-based Adirondack Studios has been tapped to do the design work behind the current build out construction of the Starcruiser. Adirondack has designed large and elaborate set pieces for Walt Disney World in the past, including Magic Kingdom’s Belle’s Castle in New Fantasyland and the Casey Jr. Splash and Soak train in Storybook Circus.
- BASED ON A CLASSIC STAR WARS GAME: This retro board game is based on the Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back Ice Planet Hoth game by Kenner, released in 1980
- EXCLUSIVE LUKE SKYWALKER (SNOWSPEEDER) FIGURE: Attention Star Wars fans and collectors! The Star Wars Hoth Ice Planet Adventure board game comes with an exclusive Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder) figure
- DEFEAT DARTH VADER: Win battles against 4 Imperial enemies: Stormtrooper, Probot, AT-AT, and Boba Fett. Earn enough Force to defeat the final foe, Darth Vader to win the game
- MILLENNIUM FALCON TOKENS: Move around the gameboard using one of the 4 Millennium Falcon tokens, or use the Snowspeeder token
- GREAT GIFT FOR STAR WARS FANS: The retro Star Wars game makes a great gift for Star Wars fans and collectors of Star Wars memorabilia; This board game is for ages 8 and up, for 2-4 players