The team over at IGN managed to get their mitts on a copy of Star Wars: Squadrons, and blasted away for 4 hours. Take a look at some of the action they saw on their travels through the galaxy.
We played four hours of Star Wars Squadrons, the 5v5 space-battle dogfighting game due out on October 2 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience Star Wars: Squadrons
- Step into cockpits of starfighters from the New Republic and Imperial fleets and fight in 5 vs. 5 space battles
- Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter and customize your loadout and cosmetics
- Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling Star Wars single-player story set after Return of the Jedi
- The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy's finest