Not only was Solo: A Star Wars Story a film that linked in and explained a lot of canonical loopholes to great effect but it also brought back some fan favourite elements in the form of easter eggs, including this sequence with the holochess table, most famously seen in A New Hope and last seen in The Force Awakens. Rob Bredow shares a tweet with info on some previously unseen chess characters.
The talented team @Tippett_Studio‘s stop motion animated the Holochess table. @PhilTippett pitched adding back two original designs that never made the original films. Watch carefully to see them “short out” when Chewie hits the table, never to be seen again. #StarWars #SOLO #VFX pic.twitter.com/Gz4QA7QPSW
— Rob Bredow (@rbredow) February 7, 2019
- Inspired by the legendary game from the movie
- Collect the greatest bounties in the galaxy
- Compete for cardboard bounty tokens
- Add or swap cards to improve each hand; play to win the coveted Millennium Falcon cardboard token
- Includes 62 cards, 24 cardboard bounty tokens, 2 dice, and instructions. Ages 10 and up. For 2-4 players.